ES 771 is the bottom!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ML_QUANT, Oct 10, 2008.

1. My 750 call is not based on the same foundations as the previous calls. However, based on TA only, the price action has indeed produced a definitive signal that 744 SHALL be revisited. The signal used has never failed in the past although it's weak point is it's heavy DD at times.
    The same model has also produced an 833 signal when ES was at 870 yesterday and presently 850. So we'll shortly see...?!

#31     Nov 26, 2008
  2. Hmmm...., by 7:58 AM ET 834 already touched!
    Not baaad...what was the probability of getting that one right, TraderZone?! That's a nice 16 points just for after hours warm up!

#32     Nov 26, 2008
  3. 8:20 AM ET and 833 Hit!!!
    Any questions Traderzone?! :cool:

p.s.

8:30 AM and ES 830 Hit! call complete, so far 100% accuracy achieved.

#33     Nov 26, 2008
  4. that was the bottom. spooz 1500 soon

#34     Nov 26, 2008
  5. i am curious about your 744 call. so far the heavy DD is in place. do you have any metrics on how soon 744 should be revisited (days versus weeks versus months). the cases when the signal experienced a heavy DD, did it take longer to reach the bottom compared to the times without huge DD.

#35     Nov 27, 2008
  6. Indeed the heavy DD is already costing a toll...:mad: I went short 1 ES and long 3 SPY at about 770 area just for the heck of it and if it goes a lot higher will start cashing in the SPY.
    The timing with this TA modeling should have been days and worst case weeks. Not possible to predict the timing though and that is the big negative of this model. However, we need some bad news to start the spiral and from these levels it does not dive into it and some zig zags will need to occur to wear down the Market's confidence.
    Like I said I usually take both sides of the market with a clear bias and it requires very deep pockets to go naked but, it IS extremely rewarding for those wanting to stomach the DD and specially with the ability to average down like every 30 ES points with profit taking targets.

#36     Nov 27, 2008
  7. The 744 call, relies on a specific TA model that identifies, big bucks going short at a certain price and quite often they are not right on their call but neither do they take losses. They patiently wait it out and averaging along the way up and don't give up until they get out of the original trade without a loss after having made a bundle on their averaging! Bearing in mind their original short for example must have had a valid reason but the market did not see it eye to eye with them until sentimental bubbles burst and the reality kicks in.
    So basically it is following the deep pockets...

#37     Nov 27, 2008
  8. Here's a 15 pointer...ES at 869 at 7:50 am ET and 885 needs to be revisited! DD IS of concern.

#38     Dec 1, 2008