ES 610 Tick Chart Daily Trade Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by MerlinAurelius, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Another replay chart.
    I'm having a mediocre week. One trade a day averaging a little over 1pt a day. The charts are not interesting, so I'm posting my replay chart from October 2015 that I feel really expresses my trading style.

Again, all of trading in paper trading and has been for about 6 months.
    I have been taught proven trading strategies from professionals and am hoping to find others who trade S&P eminis on a 610 chart. I also regularly check a 5 min chart and daytrade stocks as well using 5 min charts so anyone daytrading with 5 min charts is very welcome.

The trades that failed and trades I set the target inside or outside of my default 2 points I am happy with and with every decision I made here. It is easy to monday morning quarterback charts but I followed my rules for the most part with each trade and didn't move my targets and stops up and down during my trades except to limit risk (which I didn't even do with these trades). Targets are all set before trade is taken, not changed on the fly. If I am doubtful AT ALL that an old high or low might not be broken through I set my target somewhere in front.

#11     Oct 7, 2016
  2. Hi, I'm currently using a similar system and trying it out on demo since I'm new. May I ask how you're using the MACD BBs? Is that a customized indicator at the bottom (MINDBB)?

#12     Aug 14, 2017
  3. HEY!

I use the same system but still struggling to get those entry and exits points!

Can anyone please help me.

Thank you!

#13     Jul 7, 2018