ES 242 is sadly in the works!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ML_QUANT, Dec 2, 2008.

1. 3:00 am et and 837.25 already hit with a bounce off of it in process already!

I guess against all Random theories, this was another random guess that turned true too like all 100% of my other calls...but then what do I know about the Modern Random behavior as introduced by our knowledgeable friend/s...

in just a few hours and during the after hours 3 of the above targets already reached!
    1- 848 Target Reached! +.50
    2- 842 Target Reached! +6.50
    3- 838.50 Target Reached! +10
    4- 833.50
    5- 823
    6- 813.25
    total Gain so far, +17 full points in just a few hours.

#51     Dec 3, 2008
  2. News as to why futures are selling off?

#52     Dec 3, 2008
  3. Volente, Pekelo et al will be very impressed that you have converted to the " hard 10" rule:D :D

#53     Dec 3, 2008

4. welll well well! 0400 am et and 832 already hit tooooo....:cool:, any QUESTIONS NOW?

in just a few hours and during the after hours 3 of the above targets already reached!
    1- 848 Target Reached! +.50
    2- 842 Target Reached! +6.50
    3- 838.50 Target Reached! +10
    4- 833.50 Target Reached! +15
    5- 823
    6- 813.25
    total Gain so far, +32 full points in just a few hours.
    4 Down, 2 to GO! people, eat your hearts out....

#54     Dec 3, 2008
  5. Noteworthy, Trades 5 & 6 already each carry +15 points too. Hence, in fact vacating all trades would have yielded 62 full points gain!
    But, let the game continue for the heck of it since I have already declared 813 with 100% Probability!

#55     Dec 3, 2008
  6. ML Quant:

Here's an easier call for you so you can take credit -

there's a magnet at ES 1 and magnet at ES 5000. I'm quite sure it will be moving with that range for a very very very long time.

That way, every move up and every move down - you get a credit for making the right calls!

#56     Dec 3, 2008
  7. Incredibly intelligent of you and full of useful content.
    Thank you for such valuable contribution!

#57     Dec 3, 2008
  8. GTS

GTS

Huh? Ignoring the poor spelling and grammar - what are saying doesn't make sense.

If you say its going to rain tomorrow I would expect that you bring an umbrella when you go out, not that you go out and get wet.

If you think you are able to predict the market with 100% accuracy and list the exact turning points then I would expect that you have a real (not simulated) trading blotter showing that you took the trades you listed.

Again, why aren't you trading your own calls?

#58     Dec 3, 2008
  9. With over 1100 posts one would think that you would have gathered more basic knowledge about trading but unfortunately for you and fortunately for me that does not seem to be the case. Had you learned anything at all, then you should have appreciated that my calls fell within less ½ points of targets and the price bounced as much as 10 points from there but then if you DO NOT UNDERSTAND the significance of that, what good would it be to also inform you English is my 3rd. of the 4 Languages I am fluent in. How many Languages are you fluent at? I bet NONE when you say my writing had spelling mistakes when in fact it did NOT.

Unbelievable the denial, here...so sad!

#59     Dec 3, 2008
  10. GTS

GTS

I hate to belabor the point but since you insist and it gets to the thrust of your problem (your inability to admit when you are wrong) let me suggest that with respect to rain, "pour" is likely the word you meant, not "poor".

#60     Dec 3, 2008