ES 242 is sadly in the works!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ML_QUANT, Dec 2, 2008.

1. noddyboy

noddyboy

You realize that the graph is calling for a 99% drop in equities? Who will be sell after a 90% drop? Must as well hold it at that point...

:eek:

#41     Dec 2, 2008
  2. l2tradr

l2tradr

Nice way to sum it up :D

#42     Dec 2, 2008
  3. that graph is garbage

elliot wave anaysis is worthless. same for dow theory. all rubbish.

#43     Dec 2, 2008
  4. in just a few hours and during the after hours 2 of the above targets already reached!
    1- 848 Target Reached! +.50
    2- 842 Target Reached! +6.50
    3- 838.50
    4- 833.50
    5- 823
    6- 813.25
    total Gain so far, +7 full points in just a few hours.

I am soooo happy that this arena is full of mud slinging idiots who never pose a challenge to the real trading community.
    What these brain dead losers do not understand and will never do is the market moves in waves and the most advanced way to benefit from it is to trade both sides of the market at the same time in the same account...now watch the ignorant idiots shoot their mouth off that you cannot be short and long in the same account at the same time...lol

What is hurting the ignorant idiots is that I very clearly call trends for a total of 51 points all in the same day.

What the ignorant posters are not saying is the track record from another thread where I called 771 and a few more calls with 100% accuracy and there is still one bullish call open.

Those who want to see my blogs, idiots in another thread I have posted my 100% trade list, go check it out and you'll see idiots, that calling trends are to establish trading bias that would help with MM but then hey, I just got too technical.....

The incredible phenomena however is the general ignorance, that regardless if you predict it it'll rain tomorrow and indeed if it poor come tomorrow to these bunch of ignorant beings it did not rain if the predictor did not leave his home and not got wet! lamo...

why do you insist on showing off your ignorance at the cost of trashing perfect threads that others beneficially use?
    I have pm's that people have benefited from such calls because it coincided with their own etc.

Presently at 1:30 am et es at 846 after having touched 841.5 just half a point below my call of 842!

#44     Dec 3, 2008
  5. 860

... those are my calls for tonight going into tomorrow's session. :cool:

What you niccumppoops don't realize is that the markets move in what are known as harmonic scales of alternating resonating frequencies, and this is all knowable ahead of time if you are sufficiently brilliant enough and have put in enough time studying the multi-phasic nature of the inter-colated price modulations. :eek:

It's up to you idiots to figure out how trade them, and if you can't don't come back here complaining about MY CALLS, because you have no idea how important I am to the trading community. :p

You can check on this and other blogs, I have 100% accuracy (hey, call out enough numbers at a time and you will too). :D

#45     Dec 3, 2008
  6. HA!
    I've got that beat!

I'm thinking of a number between 500 and 1000...

#46     Dec 3, 2008
  7. Ah, another market expert! :D

Hey, there are a lot of them here at ET. :cool:

#47     Dec 3, 2008
  8. You are WRONG! this goes a long way to show your problem lies in NOT understanding let alone being familiar with the most basic requirement of trading and yet I expect you to understand and value my calls....sigh.

Dear fellow trader to be, toss a coin and if you could call the outcome with more than 50% accuracy then, consider yourself the world's richest man to be!
    Please think hard before responding and let us see if between us we could actually contribute some good to this forum in place of the usual mud slinging?

#48     Dec 3, 2008
  9. You already have ... you've taught us how to make market calls like a PRO! :cool:

I'm going to start a website after this, so I can really start to rake in the dough ... with a huge disclaimer that says ALL TRADES ARE SIMULATED ONLY (because I'm working on psychological issues). :p :D

#49     Dec 3, 2008
  10. Did NOT expect otherwise from you!
    Thank you for teaching us the new norm of Probability and the latest change in Randomness that silly me had been unaware of...I so naively believed the markets were random.

BTW, while you and I have been engaged in wasting virtual ink, the ES fell to 841.5 and bounced off of it again to 846 but, that was also another random guess that the 842 called by me turned out to be such a strong support?!

#50     Dec 3, 2008