ES 242 is sadly in the works!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ML_QUANT, Dec 2, 2008.

1. You must be a "youngster".
    :D

Prechter has been changing his primary count time and time again since 1993. Anyone that actually followed him shorting the market from back then has gone BK.

#31     Dec 2, 2008
  2. Elliot wavers never die, they just take an alternate life count

#32     Dec 2, 2008
  3. Wow. You are a fool. I hope that you have money in the market I can take from you.

Regards,

The Management

#33     Dec 2, 2008
  4. hahahaha....lol :D
    this from a guy who calls himself Crazy...?!

#34     Dec 2, 2008
  5. Haha, I love the calls for absolute obliteration of the financial system. We've already seen it, and the ES is still above 800. With calls like this, we are in for a massive short squeeze. I'm getting more bullish every day. Especially watching the fed use quantitative easing. With the amount of inflation in the pipe, asset prices are about to explode higher.

#35     Dec 2, 2008
  6. GTS

GTS

Post your blotter showing you took the trades. If not, why not?

#36     Dec 2, 2008
  7. bxptone

bxptone

Exactly, your gonna post calls then get mad at people when they smell bullshit? There's only one way to show your telling the proof and that's to post a screen shot.

#37     Dec 2, 2008
  8. What a bunch of clap-trapping, troll-gathering bullshit!

Oh, hey, why don't we all just pull a call out of our ass and see where it lands us? :confused:

Here's mine:

ES @ 750, have no idea when it gets there (could be soon though ... :p ), not responsible for the drawdown you experience if you take this trade, but when it gets there I'll be sure to stop back by and say "told ja so" and wonder why you guys were too stupid to trade it successfully. :D

LOL, ET ... ten times better than the comedy club. :)

#38     Dec 2, 2008
  9. Didn't you hear?

He has psychology issues ... that's why he's missing out on making tens of hundreds of thousands of dollars daily and posting her on ET instead. :eek: :( :D

ROTFLMAO, you gotta admit it ... this is some funny shit!

#39     Dec 2, 2008
  10. This call doesn't just call for the absolute obliteration of our current financial system, it also is turning back the hands of time to the horse-and-buggy era, have steam engine will travel.

Hey ML Quant, have a another snort of *Spice* on me! :p :D

#40     Dec 2, 2008