ES 242 is sadly in the works!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ML_QUANT, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Mandel,
    As usual you are purposefully misleading the forum. Every single one of those numbers you have mentioned have been hit with the exception of the below. In fact if you add those gains the total gain in the recent weeks surpass 500!

NN,
    You are quite right. There is an open call left at 885 which we almost got there yesterday. There is another one still open at 813.

Other than my auto trading a specific system with AMP futures using NT and RT with Real Money no Bulshit Sim(in fact I have never traded Sim neither do I approve of testing systems with Sim and always use live accounts with NO stops).

In my other IB Account, I am long SPY and waiting for the es 900 area and short the ES target at 842. Any of these get hit first I’ll go naked the other one.

#121     Dec 5, 2008
  2. If you guys remember, 826 played strong support twice when falling off of 880 area and on the other hand unless 900 flirted sufficiently with, no serious falls will occur by the rule of psychology(there are always exception) hence the flirting around 826 now. I trust any rapid fall or rally will be short lived. Of course I don't personally care since my system enters and exits using it's own mind but I prefer the quick profit taking and leaving some o the table.
    I am already sideline and auto off until after 2PM.

#122     Dec 5, 2008
  3. Now I said goodbye and wished everyone (well, at least Now is Now) a good weekend, so why are you even mentionoining my name?

You're throwing out random numbers and claiming success when (more like if) those price targets get hit. Your system is probably less effective than using standard pivot points ... LMAO (so much for the sub-genius).

Plese show us your brokerge account where you made over 500 ES POINTS for this week. :eek: :eek: :eek:

If you do, I will STFU and leave you alone ... otherwise, you're completely full of shit and are a desperate attention whore, whose trading is sooo bad you need to troll at Elite Trader to feel like you are accomplishing something. (hell, that much is true regardless of whether you are trading SIM or REAL).

Yeah, right. :p

Thanks for the fantasy trade information, I'm sure your fantasy league baseball team is pure perfection also. :D

#123     Dec 5, 2008
  4. Mandel, es 833 already, continue to eat your heart out....
    Boy Mandel, this makes me the greatest ever or what?
    Now, watch, remember the Magnet I mentioned and the low that will be taken out!

#124     Dec 5, 2008
  5. Mandel, Amigo:
    Don't hate me for being so great and unbelievable. I know you resist believing in these miracles but it's true as much as you hate it....look on the bright side, you have in these days witnessed first hand these miracles that you could tell your grand children about someday....
    ES just Hit the Magnet and presently at 848! time, 1:52 pm et.

#125     Dec 5, 2008
  6. This post was made after the Magnet call. Just a reminder.

Mandel, I hope you don't mind me pulling your leg, although you deserve it but I feel you're not a bad person after all. Let's make friends and I'll teach you to trade. Deal?

#126     Dec 5, 2008
  7. LOL, troll alert.

Here's where ML_QUANT tries to get everyone to buy into his paper trading, not stop using, fantasy trade system.

Unless of course you people are buying the smoke and mirrors act ... but Jack Hershey does it better (notice how both of them are super experts, but neighter of them ever post a blotter?) :confused: :eek: :p

#127     Dec 5, 2008
  8. Hey there quant,

What were your targets to 883?

#128     Dec 5, 2008
  9. noddyboy

noddyboy

time to short the gap down monday.

#129     Dec 5, 2008