ES/ 1 Point Target, no stops

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by oldtime, Dec 8, 2012.

1. You haven't a clue, not a clue But you do humor me

#31     Dec 8, 2012
  2. LOL, whatever you say buddy! How's YOUR trading going again, remind me.... :)

#32     Dec 8, 2012
  3. Ok captain. I'm the only one here between us presenting fact backed by studies. You could be a 10 year old in your moms basement for all we know. Hide behind an alias.

surf

#33     Dec 8, 2012
  4. You are so limited in what you know on this subject it's scary, LOL. But whatever, "captain", you can cite your little studies and sit on your high horse as if you have a clue all you want, makes no difference to me. When you have a working system that has a decade + of consistent results, then come back and talk to me.

Just know this, there are so many systems out there that you have not looked at and will never have access to so don't pretend as if you've seen it all. You've barely scratched the surface there, chief. :)

#34     Dec 8, 2012
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Excellent strategy, I have been using this since 2011 November. I have only 1 question:

13 months ago I went short at 1150 . Since I have been rolling the position over and over. Can I take that 260 pts LOSS now, or should I wait a few months or years more before I get my 1 point profit???

Thanks for your wisdom........

#35     Dec 8, 2012
  6. exactly that. just a matter of time

#36     Dec 8, 2012
  7. Daring

Daring

I've seen your live calls, you suck beyond repair, therefore, who the hell are you to lecture?

#37     Dec 8, 2012
  8. Sorry, darling. You simply will never "get it" , I have years of experience and multiple studies to back up my words. In addition to being bold enough to post live calls again and again. Keep on believing what you read! Maybe one day you will see the light.

surf

#38     Dec 8, 2012
  9. 1 point

system edge stops itself out on its own.. so total account balance ruin is very unlikely.

the 'noise' or microstructure variance of ES is high enough that 1 points are optimal.

#39     Dec 8, 2012
  10. I'm a better trader than you are a reader

take strategy I Op'd and do the opposite

#40     Dec 8, 2012