ES "1" point System

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by increasenow, Apr 11, 2007.

1. I will take a wild guess and say 'at least one'

#51     Apr 23, 2007
  2. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

OK, tomorrow or perhaps today you ought to post a live call & we will assume you have used all your capital based on you being so almost 100% certain in your skills. Remember, you can do it if you believe in yourself.

Same goes for Pekelo, you seem to have a 95% win system, forget 10-20 lots, go large with 100 man.

#52     Apr 23, 2007
  3. I just checked at my car: Ferrari is written Ferrari and not Ferarri.
    But i have a yellow one, that might be a possible explanation.

:)

#53     Apr 23, 2007
  4. Just watch price for a while. After a while you get an idea where support and resistance are. Enter and exit in those areas accordingly and use stops if it moves against you. Rocket science huh?

#54     Apr 23, 2007
  5. The rocket science is determining where the price levels are and then AVOID entering and exiting (especially with stops) with the lemmings. Then you can think about having a winning edge.

#55     Apr 23, 2007
  6. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

OP asked whether 1 net point a day, every day is possible. He didn't ask about average amount of points per day out of 1 month's stats.

And talking about rocket science, nothing is fault free, remember Challenger?

#56     Apr 23, 2007
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

I just added 2 more trades with 1-1 gain, so for today it is 6 trades and 4.75 ES gain, no losers.

I am waiting for your 1000 lot to arrive, that was your offer, wasn't it???

By the way I checked the time, I was out for 90 minutes, and it is 2:40 right now so I am making 1 ES per HOUR! :)

#57     Apr 23, 2007
  8. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

OK, go long bro 1989.00

#58     Apr 23, 2007
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Greed is the evil of mankind, I usually get complacent after a good run...

#59     Apr 23, 2007
  10. Very cool Pekelo. :cool:

Now calculate a market exposure risk beta for your returns. Compared to a turtle-like trader, that kicks ass!! imo

Nice.
    Osorico :)

#60     Apr 23, 2007