ES "1" point System

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by increasenow, Apr 11, 2007.

1. 1 point every day - the difference being that NOBODY always wins.

#41     Apr 23, 2007
  2. dead right saxon22.

so obviously the system needs to trade more than once per day.
    and equally obviously it also needs to stop trading when the target is reached.
    and it goes without saying that some periods during the RTH are taboo to high % trading.

#42     Apr 23, 2007
  3. Allaces

Allaces

If anybody bothers to go back through Saxon22's posts they will find that he is not a trader yet, so I hardly think we can look to him for advice

#43     Apr 23, 2007
  4. I know what you mean ..... 22 going on 12.

The question is, can we be bothered introducing him (her) to the noble art of trading or shall we leave him (her) to wither on the vine of foolishness.

#44     Apr 23, 2007
  5. esu2

esu2

enter the direction of the morning trend
    have a 100pt stop to make 1pt.

you'll make 1pt a day for a long time....
    and then.. POOF!

#45     Apr 23, 2007
  6. Allaces

Allaces

Lets pick him off the vine, crush him beneath our bare feet and drink his blood

#46     Apr 23, 2007
  7. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

precisely

#47     Apr 23, 2007
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

Sure. I always like a good challenge!

This was just for fun, 4 trades 2.75 ES gain. 1 breakeven 3 winners. Since this is 2 pm and I went out for a lunch, it was about 3.5 hours trading....

P.S.: Yes, it is fakemoney, but still made the required 1 point, well a bit more... :)

#48     Apr 23, 2007

9. You have got the hung of it Pekelo.

All you need to do is believe it and you are half way there.
    The other half is just forget all the crap that you have read about trading and simiply protect your points until you reach your daily quota and then stop for the day.

Once this pattern develops into a habit, you can start to walk up your lot size in the heavy volume.

I will not be billing you for this priceless information, but my favourite Ferarri colour is red.

#49     Apr 23, 2007
  10. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

How many trades do you need to get 1 Net point per day?

#50     Apr 23, 2007