ES "1" point System

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by increasenow, Apr 11, 2007.

1. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

It better deliver 1 net point per day, every day

#31     Apr 23, 2007
  2. Keeper

Keeper

If you are going to be like that, I won't post it.
    Work it out yourself.

#32     Apr 23, 2007
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Your wish is my order Oh Great one:

Check out my journal from last year, called Verisimilitude Fund. Trades were posted realtime.

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72826&highlight=verisimilitude+fund

In 1 month I made 20 trades and ended up with 67.75 ES points, only 1 loser.

That is 3+ ES average per day or per trade, whichever way you look at it! :)

OK, can we close this thread now? :)

#33     Apr 23, 2007
  4. 1pt (4 tics NET) ES is definately not possible consistently. It's an impossible feat! Doesn't matter if you go for 1pt net with 1 contract, or 1 tic net with 4 contracts. It's absolutely not do-able consistently.

There are no traders anywhere in the world capable of netting $50 a day per contract trading ES and/or other index futures.

Only with luck could it happen, and that would not have consistent results.

#34     Apr 23, 2007
  5. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Though excellent stats, you have failed to deliver 1 Net point per day, not average of any other amount - NET 1 point every day.

Basically, could you get me 1 net point today? I will get funds together to trade 1000 lots on that trade, thanks.

#35     Apr 23, 2007
  6. dead wrong
    but if you cannot firstly imagine consistent daily results then you will not achieve them.

you are what you think!

#36     Apr 23, 2007
  7. Fearless, you don't know me very well. :p

This thread is the epitome of the stupidity of the ET community. To make the most of my membership, I sometimes just play along.

#37     Apr 23, 2007
  8. dead wrong.
    I do not know you at all.

#38     Apr 23, 2007

9. All I can say is good luck. I have decided not to explain to you why catching one point on the ES EVERY DAY is impossible. The reason I will not explain it to you is that now I think that I am one of those $1500/hour attorneys and my colleagues are awaiting me to join them in our daily golf game at our exclusive country club. Btw. I am driving my Bentley there. No need to be stingy when one images like this.

Wake up and smell the dead roses man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw. What is with that "dead wrong" phrase??????? have you been watching Star Wars one too many times????

#39     Apr 23, 2007
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

What exactly are the rules?

If I make 3 points on Monday, can I decide not to trade on Tuesday and Wendesday or do I have to make at least 1 point everyday?

(and what is the difference?)

#40     Apr 23, 2007