ES "1" point System

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by increasenow, Apr 11, 2007.

1. I have a system that guarantees 3/4 of a point, each and every day.

Frontrun the guy looking for the full point.

#11     Apr 16, 2007
  2. what did BALDA mean when he wrote:
    "Very simple rules.Buy Higher high or Sell Lower low in a last hour"...seriously wanting to know...thanks...!

#12     Apr 17, 2007
  3. Allaces

Allaces

4. Exactly correct BB.
    However one should never confuse difficult with impossible.

Another maddening realization is that if 4 tics can be pulled from the ES daily by careful observation, then it can be done more than once per day.
    Equally difficult but again by no means impossible.

#14     Apr 17, 2007
  5. balda

balda

I gave up this idea a couple of years ago due to draw downs. But at that time when it was back tested it showed 1 point profit on average per day. Exit on the close. It is also confirms statement that market makes it first extreme (daily high/low) during first two hours of trading.

If you'll ask, some might even post current back tested results.

#15     Apr 17, 2007
  6. With all due respect this thinking is too conventional.

It requires thinking outside the square.

#16     Apr 17, 2007
  7. Making smart coments,

including mine,

are so much outside.

#17     Apr 17, 2007
  8. ES trading PROS...do you think the ES generates enough possibilities each day to simply generate 1 ES point per day?...what are the set-ups and indicators to look for?...MACD level etc...what are almost "gimmes" for simply 1 ES point????

#18     Apr 19, 2007
  9. I can give you , a Simple method to make 1 point a day....just look at this chart....:D

#19     Apr 23, 2007
  10. gee, i was gonna say the same thing. bbs and ema is what i use myself: together they give you enough signals and if you need more add fibos, confident he'd do well.

#20     Apr 23, 2007