Errors in the Hershey Futures Method

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Joe Doaks, Jul 22, 2007.

1. xiaodre

xiaodre

Damn right about that. You knew what this thread will eventually become when you started it. You did just say "the catcalling that destroys all threads which question SCT," after all. Knowing this, you must have had that reason for starting it. Doesn't the title alone just scream for picking a fight? So why go around this block again, other than that you are prolly some bored asshole?

Or is that it?

#41     Jul 23, 2007
  2. One suspects that it is your asshole which has been bored.

#42     Jul 23, 2007
  3. If Buddha were still around he might have to reconsider his axiom that there is only impermanence as some things seem to go on forever.

#43     Jul 23, 2007
  4. Ignore the Hershey gestapo, they are spinning their usual propaganda lest the truth get out about SCT

It doesn't work.. thats why Jack will never call live trades

Thats why Spyder will never call live trades

Thats why not a single member of that thread has ever, or will ever post in the P/L thread

It is obsfucation piled onto delusion wrapped in a lie

#44     Jul 23, 2007
    #45     Jul 23, 2007
  6. Bye bye, thread. And I didn't even get to Error #3.

#46     Jul 23, 2007
  7. xiaodre

xiaodre

The irony - T28, I use macd with buffy's bline (which you pointed us to in your thread) to take trades, but come on.

Joe actually stated that all threads regarding SCT end up like this. So why do it?

There is a real question here, and it's not SCT specific. Do trendlines used with time based bars work? Why, or why not?

That's an interesting topic, one I'd like to read. I guess I felt compelled to respond since Joe successfully trolled me...

#47     Jul 23, 2007
  8. No - I disagree. You show a COMPLETE lack of self awareness.

Re-read your question to Jack (your post before the one quoted). You ask him to back up his claims as it would be powerful. If you asked that to me - I would tell you where to go.

Why would I waste my time fighting with someone who doesnt believe? Whats in it for me? So what if you dont believe it? And Jack is right, "powerful" for whom? And why is that important? I would suggest Jack cares more about being happy and making money, as I do, than attempting to feel more powerful by proving himself to someone he doesnt know.

You may still not understand, as you see the world through the values of competition, proving, power, and defense. Some people have other values.

#48     Jul 24, 2007
  9. Jack lost 26% in a trading contest in 2002 before giving up and not completing it.. thats the extent of his trading record.. he has never tried to go on the record since

Strange because according to him SCT never takes a loss while reaping 3 times the daily range... yeah right Jack.. who told you that?..... Bigfoot or the aliens?

#49     Jul 24, 2007
  10. maxpi

maxpi

That matches my take on the FTT thingy. It is based on volatility and therefore has mathematically sound predictive value but it's not a big part of the day.

#50     Jul 24, 2007