Errors in the Hershey Futures Method

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Joe Doaks, Jul 22, 2007.

1. But how would you stop Jack posting

#121     Jul 29, 2007
  2. Didn't think of that.
    With the implanted sensors, everyone would post what jack posts, all at the same time. He might like that, though. It would be reaffirming for him.

#122     Jul 29, 2007
  3. #123     Jul 29, 2007
  4. #124     Jul 29, 2007
  5. You were wrong.. at least be man enough to admit it.. instead of pointing to the clock like it excuses you.. we had to put up with Jack's drivel in the SPM thread many moons ago so you are wrong regardless of time stamps

#125     Jul 29, 2007
  6. Dumbass, this is what I said earlier today "In all the time you have been getting banned and created new aliases, I have yet to see Jack Hershey respond to you at all".

This means since you were no longer Trader28 in name. Today that changed, as he did engage you in conversation.

Lets be accurate here pal, I dont need to admit anything, I never said anything about you prior to your insane amount of new aliases and whining behaivor.

#126     Jul 29, 2007
  7. Just cant admit when you are wrong can you... I had many name changes in the SPM thread

Next excuse

#127     Jul 29, 2007
  8. Indeed, rcj, the Allegory of the Cave still has much to teach us about trading two and a half millenia afterward.

#128     Jul 29, 2007
  9. Just because you cant read or comprehend the context of my question is not my fault. Its written in english on this very thread, but I guess that is asking too much of you.

By the way, could care less about your SPM thread or name changes on it. That just proves even more what a lunatic you are and how long you have been playing the alias game.

#129     Jul 29, 2007
  10. Ahhh those shadows on the wall

#130     Jul 29, 2007