Errors in the Hershey Futures Method

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Joe Doaks, Jul 22, 2007.

1. read and weep what? So you know how to post a chart on ET, nice work!! You get a cookie now.

Btw, if you dont post your trades, then who the f cares what your chart has to say. Paper traders use charts too.

#101     Jul 29, 2007
  2. Speaks for itself.. a thing of beauty and simplicity.. and more importantly.. profitability :cool:

Are you getting a shiver up your back.. thats awe

#102     Jul 29, 2007
  3. Nkhoi, thank you for your beautiful examples. Actually I called it a triple whammy because the case I trade a few times a week is a REAL BO, it just retraces to the right side line before revealing itself to be so.

And beware Error #2: coloring volume bars by the price bar color can lead you to misapprehend reality. Especially on unchanged price bars.

#103     Jul 29, 2007
  4. Im sorry, posting a chart does not mean you traded profitably, it means you have access to charting software.

And stupid MA crossover works well when there is a lot of volitility but you will be late to the party everytime on normal days.

#104     Jul 29, 2007
  5. Give it up Coke. You will never get any proof from him and you will never, ever get the last word.

#105     Jul 29, 2007
  6. DevilII, admitting you ever PMed me will get you drummed out of the SCT corps. And I am jealous of people who get PMs from Jack. He just ignores me. And I am trying soooo hard to help. But maybe he's not sure who to PM.

#106     Jul 29, 2007
  7. Ahhh well you need to start a thread with a simple profitable method that threatens him.. then the PM's just roll in :p

#107     Jul 29, 2007
  8. Cocaine, thank you for recognizing my serious intent. Most people don't.

#108     Jul 29, 2007
  9. Yes he really should give up the coke :p

#109     Jul 29, 2007
  10. Its funny b/c he absolutely demands proof from everyone else yet doesnt provide any himself. What a fucking hypocrite.

But you are right BB, not worth the time :)

#110     Jul 29, 2007