Erin Burnett should be a housewife in NJ, taking her kids to ball practice

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stock777, Apr 16, 2010.

1. SForce

SForce

She has yet to say anything completely outlandish or retarded, and if you've listened to the other clowns on that network you'll realize that that is quite an accomplishment.

#21     Apr 16, 2010
  2. jprad

jprad

You've obviously missed her transaction tax rants.

Although Haynes had a massively senior moment this morning by confusing John Paulson with Hank, I happen to like the subtle jabs he tosses her way every now and then.

Every one of them go completely over her head, every time.

#22     Apr 17, 2010
  3. SForce

SForce

Hanes is the funniest person on the entire network and actually makes it worth watching till 11am ... then I switch to The Price is Right which is a million times better than hearing kudlow's voice.

#23     Apr 17, 2010
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Hmmm.....If CNBC is so disgusting, how do so many of you know so much about it?

Funny how so many of you more, uh, (cough) "intelligent" folks think the people on CNBC are so dumb.

We'll see how "intelligent" you are when you land a gig on a major television network.

#24     Apr 17, 2010
  5. Stok

Stok

Any of you peeps remember Burnett on Bloomberg? I thot, "Hey, she is a cute (not hot) chick who has some swagger..this was back in '03-05ish time frame. Then she moved over to CNBS and has the trance of CNBC-NBC-GE-kramer on her!! It's the voodoo spell they cast and eat up.

Now, look who is hosting Bloomberg in the morning....Margaret Brennan...I think she rocks, because she lays it out as it is. Of course, Bloomberg is a REAL service, while CNBS, is a soap-opera. Just like NBC, MSNBC and GE. All drama drool.

#25     Apr 17, 2010
  6. I agree.
    Thanks for the tip. It will probably add years back to my life.

#26     Apr 17, 2010
  7. When anchors stray from script when something goes astray, the producer is screaming in their ears through an ear piece.

Tv anchors are whores. You have to dig deep to peel away the layers of who really is in charge running the show.

There have been some segments on CNBC that are setups to work against the guest who appears. They bait them, and use the guest as a punching bag.

#27     Apr 17, 2010
  8. muller

muller

Yeah I did miss it.
    That is really disappointing.
    Just how miss-informed as a financial journalist can you get.
    Fuck her.

#28     Apr 17, 2010
  9. nickdes

nickdes

Yea, Ok whatever pal!

Facts are the show is obviously slanted, Erin is a terrible journalists, in fact she is not one. She is only there because she can read a teleprompter, kind of like obama!

#29     Apr 17, 2010
  10. jprad

jprad

Because, there are times when it telegraphs a trade.

Like yesterday, when Cramer giftwrapped a 3 point spike in GS a few minutes after 2pm by mentioning some "reliable source" within Goldman who said something or other.

Ex-Goldies never trash the mothership, never...

It's bank.

#30     Apr 17, 2010