Erin Burnett should be a housewife in NJ, taking her kids to ball practice

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stock777, Apr 16, 2010.

1. That presumes that he would have been a frequent or recurring guest. My guess is that he had a dislike for the network prior to appearing on the segment and just used his 2 minute allotment to take a few shots and get on with it. He also knew there was nowhere near enough time to actually explain the minute details of the transaction, nor would anyone really understand what he was saying anyway.

#11     Apr 16, 2010
  2. risky63

risky63

this frech guy is an IDIOT..........
    how many have been busted by old e-mails........
    if your gonna be a snake, act like one.
    stay low , don't advertise, and ditch when you gotta.

and yes she is just another preetty mouthpiece.

#12     Apr 16, 2010
  3. #13     Apr 16, 2010
  4. risky63

risky63

cramer is a smart fellla........
    wonder how much he makes on his "snake oil"

#14     Apr 16, 2010
  5. nickdes

nickdes

Erin and Crammer both are rude jerks, they slant news however the liberal cnbc stations wishes

#15     Apr 16, 2010
  6. liberal? that show are you watching? cnbc has been trying to be more like fox for a while now.

#16     Apr 16, 2010
  7. SForce

SForce

On thursday morning they were discussing Citigroup nearing the $5 level and she was pointing out that $5 is an important level because a lot of funds/institutions aren't able to buy until it is above the $5 level "...and people can't short it unless it's over $5" . .. Then on her 2pm show she said it again that people can't short stocks under $5 .. ..I think she's been reading the yahoo message boards or something .. Someone corrected her and on Friday she instead said it's harder for people to short it below $5 because of margin requirements or some such shit. ..

I lost a little respect for Erin on Thursday .. her and Mark Hanes are the only 2 I can really stand on that channel.

#17     Apr 16, 2010
  8. spd

spd

Erin seems like she would be really irritating to hang out with.

#18     Apr 16, 2010
  9. Liberal is the new communist. The shallow people call anything they don't like liberal.

#19     Apr 16, 2010
  10. Jander

Jander

You, at one time, respected Erin Burnett? :confused:

#20     Apr 16, 2010