Eric Trump Trashes his Icelandic Apartment

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by piezoe, Aug 23, 2019.

1. piezoe

piezoe

Icelander Says Donald Trump’s Son Trashed his Apartment
    By Iceland Review
    Posted July 27, 2016
    In News
    In August 2014 Eric Trump, Donald Trump’s son, came to Iceland over a weekend and rented an apartment from Ragnar Þór Jónsson, an Icelandic entrepreneur.

In an interview with Fréttatíminn Ragnar says: “It sucks to hear a hypocrite give a speech on Christian values” commenting on the Republican nominee son’s passionate speech at the RNC.

“I later heard that they invited 15 Icelandic girls to go out with them for dinner and drinks at a restaurant and paid each one 15 thousand Icelandic krónur (around USD 120) just for joining them. Those that were ‘most fun’, whatever that means, would get to go on a glacier trip,” Ragnar continued.

“Then I met him partying downtown that night and mentioned that he had been on the news in Iceland. Then he becomes ice cold and orders all his team to go to the apartment right away that they had to return to the States right away. The reason was that his then fiancée, now wife, had no knowledge of this bachelor’s trip to Iceland. Within an hour from hearing that they were on the news in Iceland they had left on his father’s private plane from Reykjavík Airport.”

Fréttatíminn asks about the apartment. Ragnar continues:

“Wow, the state that apartment was in. There was some white powder all around the apartment, someone had p..ed into the bathtub, broken the dining table and leaving the whole place in shambles. The did leave a lot of booze, which was rather popular [with me]”.

Ragnar says he just cleaned up the apartment and that was that.

En, News

---- an article in islandic news reprinted by Bloomberg. ----