Eric Holder must resign immedietely

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Oct 4, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ok, there is clear evidence that Eric Holder was briefed on assault weapons being allowed to "walk" to Mexico as far back as July 2010.

He lied to congress recently saying "I was probably only made aware of Fast and Furious over the last several weeks".

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/10/holder_lied_to_congress_about_fast_and_furious.html

People go to jail for lying to congress. Barry Bonds is going to prison for lying to congress.

Holder needs to be indicted and must resign. Until that happens so far as I am concerned the laws of this country are null and void. You may all do as you please until further notice. Feel free to double park, run stop signs, carry-on with 17-year old girls, catch more fish than the limit, burn yard-waste without a permit, fail to declare fruits and vegetables at the border, claim your dogs as dependents, shoot lead ammo in a condor zone, support prostitution and drag-race in the streets.

The next idiot the pulls up next to my Shelby in an SS Camaro and throws a few revs is going down. :)

2. pspr

pspr

100% agree. It's probably going to a special prosecuter and will drag on making Obama and Holder look like idiots.

You take your Shelby Cobra out of the garage?