Eric Bolling: D****bag

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

I agree with you, but since a few of your 'tard comrades can't quit harping on "invented the internet", or "57 states", etc., we have to toss it right back at you.

#11     Jul 15, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Guiliani made the same comment. It annoys me as well. I just think a lot of guys think of 9/11 as the inflection point where the world changed and so every metric we have with the war on terror is measured starting on 9/12.

#12     Jul 15, 2011
  3. Of which year? Because this fellow said from 2000 to 2008. And he didn't retract that statement, in which case all would be forgotten because everyone makes mistakes. Rather, he took the opportunity to anoint us with a "fuck you, liberals" moment. As I said before, classy guy.

#13     Jul 15, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

I think you are taking it too personally. The guy stuck his foot in his mouth. It happens a lot when I hear traders go on TV and have to start talking. Again, these guys are not journalists. Should he have a show? No! But rest assured it won't be the last time someone says something stupid on TV. Just wait for Hardball to start and I'm sure Chris Mathews won't disappoint.

#14     Jul 15, 2011
  5. As it happens, neither am I. But when I misspeak and become aware of it, I normally retract my statement rather than tell the other person what an asshole he is.

#15     Jul 15, 2011
  6. How much of his wealth was made OFF the floor? An honest question because as everyone knows the vast majority of locals have absolutely no ability to transfer their "edges" to an all electronic environment.

#16     Jul 15, 2011
  7. bone

bone

Duly noted for future reference.

#17     Jul 15, 2011
  8. I've always been interested in Bolling and Fisher. It's hard to find info about how they traded besides an article or 2 online. Not sure if he got money from being a director at nymex but he should have made a nice payout when CME bought out nymex if he still had shares.

http://secwatch.com/nmx/4/insider-trading/2006/12/4/6847146

#18     Jul 15, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Eric made all his money on the floor. He was the largest spreader in the pits, trading mostly calendars in nat gas as well the crack and spark spreads. He was smart enough to know not to try to trade upstairs on the screen and give away most of his earnings trying to learn a style.

#19     Jul 15, 2011
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

This was the comment I was addressing of yours. What did you want him to say? Buy when the 20 day crosses the 50 day.

#20     Jul 15, 2011