ER2 void trading

Discussion in 'Journals' started by marketpath, Mar 16, 2008.

1. hmmm, looks like proflogic has a doppleganger.

identical styles and words, hmmmmmmm.....

funny, the seminar business must be bad...

:D :p :D

#21     Mar 18, 2008
  2. Let me see . . .
    My chart parameters are readily available for those willing to search through these threads to find and verify them.

Marketpath uses different CVB chart increments then I do.
    I use a single indicator which isn't the TRIX (not that it isn't a decent indicator but not my preference).
    I strictly adhere to trading price and using price for generating S/R levels. I would never calculate those levels.
    I only use market orders and would never intraday trade the eMini Russell.
    Finally, I use S/R as fixed targets and would never place arbitrary targets like specific point amounts.

Other than that I can see where someone (uninformed and argumentative) could make the statement such as calling him a doppleganger.

Marketpath has literally found . . . his own path through his own research and I will be one of the first to congratulate him. He has found something that "HE" is comfortable with & that is the key to building one's confidence. He started with a solid foundation and what a better place to start than that.

Marketpath, keep up the good work and stick to your guns. Understand that the ones that condemn the loudest are those that don't understand the process.

#22     Mar 18, 2008
  3. StkWiz

StkWiz

Was looking forward to marketpath post. I hope he post again

#23     Mar 19, 2008
  4. If you are, then this approach cannot be programmed i.e. put into computer code, correct ?

#24     Mar 19, 2008
  5. Makes sense to me.

#25     Mar 19, 2008

6. these claimed objective methods have heavy subjective under/over tones regardless of the words used to describe them. pretty silly actually.

surf

#26     Mar 19, 2008
  7. Marketpath never claimed that his method was objective.
    Are you trying to start an argument?
    If you are, that would be pretty silly.

#27     Mar 19, 2008
  8. RedRat

RedRat

Hi ProfLogic,
    Can I ask you why don't you intraday trade the ER2?

Thanks

#28     Mar 20, 2008
  9. Simply preference. I like the liquidity of the eMini S&P and the eGrains. The ranges and profit per trade are far better in thoe markets than the Russell for the way I trade. Especially the eGrains. They are just amazing.
    I find the Russell to be choppy intraday though for Swing trading it is tolerable.
    That is just my personal preference for how I trade and maybe not for others.

#29     Mar 20, 2008