er2 trading

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by rdm239, Jun 30, 2007.

1. rdm239

rdm239

Hey Guys,

I trade the ER2 exclusively and began using Fibanocci numbers about three weeks ago. Using the retracements with tight stop losses has been really successful and I want to see if there are other people use this technique to trade off of. If there are a couple people, we could start some type of email chain or IM so we can help each other out. It will allow us to trade with a little more confidence if we are trading off levels that others are using as well. Just a thought.

r

2. naru2286

naru2286

I trade the Fib 38 pretty often, good idea on the chat!

3. rdm239

rdm239

thanks naru.

For whatever its worth here are some important levels IMO.

In the next week, with the possibilities of low volume trading, the ER2 could bounce off these levels for a while. If it breaks through 842.2 with high volume, we could see 850 pretty quick. There will be intraday levels that will develop throughout the day, but I will definately offer a couple futures the first time er2 hits 842ish and put some bids near 835. If I'm wrong apologize for wasting your time.

Anyone see what I'm seeing?

r

4. abaker

abaker

Elitetrader has a chatroom for er2 and ym traders, you could exchanges ideas there. The chatsoftware is very good.

5. I heard er is bought over. Anyone know when is the exact date?

6. september 2008

7. A nice change hereing a good news story and one that sounds honest. It is a good feeling when you find something that works consistantly.

Cheers