ER2 no longer on IB

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by abxs, Aug 30, 2007.

1. abxs

abxs

Just got a message saying that starting tomorrow the ER2 contract will no longer be traded :eek: :confused:

I am aware of the change to ICE but I thought CME was going to trade it until September next year?!

2. Zanatos

Zanatos

Who did you get the message from?..I thought it moved Sept 2008...I sent a ticket into IB and they didn't know about any changes; they said it would still be trading.

3. abxs

abxs

I know, I actually send a ticket too. My first reply was that they didn't know of any changes.

Yesterday however I received an answer that as of tomorrow (so this is today!) the ER2 would no longer be available!!

I can hardly believe it but I guess we will soon see at US open in a couple of hours.

4. IB give access to ICE traded markets, so surely its doubtful IB would pull the whole contract... ER2 is gonna be on CME or ICE via IB surely - either or both?

anyway, ER2 trades on CME in parallel with ICE till Sep 08, it really wouldn't make any sense for IB to pull ER2 when they could offer it on both exchanges simultaneously.

5. Zanatos

Zanatos

Well...market is open and ER2 is trading...:)

6. ids

ids

NYBOT Russell futures are available trough ICE effective today.

7. Thanks for the info ids!

You IB guys are great! :cool:

8. rwk

rwk

Am I correct that this requires a separate data subscription?

[rwk]

9. ids

ids

It requires a subscription for InterContinental and New York Board of Trade. It is $1/month.

10. i just subscribed. waiting for the approval to show up in tws.

thanks

#10     Aug 31, 2007