ER2 Leading Indicators?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by swcom, Oct 22, 2005.

1. I have now done some work and discovered that using 3 and even 4 accounts, you may never have to take a loss again.

Thanks for the idea Macro!!!!

#61     Oct 27, 2005

2. yeah funny --- good joke! :D

when price breaks through a s/r level you are playing a bounce off from you better flatten one side and ride the other!

#62     Oct 27, 2005
  3. bighog

bighog Guest

Macroevent,

Like you say, i also hope stock777 is not serious......HA

Paul Tudor Jones and the other big time winners will feel bad if all those losers were taken in vain...:D

Surely anyone knows the hardest lesson to learn in becoming a winning trader is to "KEEP THE LOSERS SMALL", there is no such thing as "NO" losers.

Even picking supreme court nominee can be a loser pick, and the picker was not even a trader.....So much for the phrase...Trust me on this one....:D

#63     Oct 27, 2005

4. did you know that if you put lipstick on a hog it is still a hog? :D

#64     Oct 27, 2005
  5. bighog

bighog Guest

:D

#65     Oct 27, 2005
  6. believing doesn't make you a winner!

#66     Oct 30, 2005
  7. that is already extremely obvious --- but believing is a pre-requisite to being successful in trading --- absolutely no way around this fact.

#67     Oct 30, 2005
  8. No doubt about this --- only wanted to indicate that you need much more than belief in order to win.

#68     Oct 30, 2005
  9. Yes, if all it took was belief in doing something, I would be flying up in the air all over the neighborhood along with the birds... :D

#69     Oct 30, 2005
  10. the problem with trading for so many {and the point i am trying to make} is that most people do not at all believe in what they are doing {the method, their abilities, the market}. most are in belief they will lose and their method will fail before they even start trading, so why bother --- just do not ever start at all and you will for sure not lose.

at some point through time and development of ideas there has to be a point in which you believe that a method you will use can and will work for profitability. if you can't get to this point then trading is useless -- if you do not believe in something then you have nothing. you should never trade real money in a system you do not totally believe that you can be profitable with --- you must start at this point to have any chance at success.

your mind can not accomplish what it can not believe.

#70     Oct 30, 2005