ER2 has topped?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by polpolik, Jan 27, 2006.

1. doublea

doublea

Why should the quote even matter? You got the point. FT71 is one of the best trader that posts here. Try to learn something from his posts.

#11     Jan 29, 2006
  2. easy guys. let's not start a pissing contest on this thread. We're all here to make money :)

#12     Jan 29, 2006
  3. newbunch

newbunch

And why should giving the original correct quote matter? Lighten up.

#13     Jan 30, 2006
  4. Feels like the market (ER2) is discounting something right now - FOMC induced most likely. Regardless, your short may be a good call.

Mike

#14     Jan 30, 2006
  5. Hello,

I've been searching here and taking trades long and short. However, I'm reluctant to be stalking a swing trade top setup, especially ahead of the FOMC.

That was a nice chart and may be closer than farther away, just being cautious into the meeting. The volatility here is wild enough at times.

Good Luck and Good Trading to all, long or short!:)

Kelly

#15     Jan 30, 2006
  6. I think whatever the initial reaction after the FOMC meeting, it will be short lived. So if ER2 rallied after the FOMC, it will immediately drop back. Or, vice versa, if ER2 drops after FOMC, it will rally back up.

Thanks for the replies guys, I covered 2 of my 3 shorts. I don't think I should be gambling even though I have a good hunch it will go down. I'll wait for confirmation first.

#16     Jan 30, 2006
  7. Party over

#17     Feb 2, 2006
  8. I reshorted 1 contract yesterday at 738. I think we see 680 here.

#18     Feb 2, 2006
  9. ER2 making lower highs and lower lows last few days...do did it make the turn? but it is still outperforming other indices (SPX, NDX, Nasdaq)-- what to make of that?

Also, how has er2 performed in a serious selloffs in the past vs the S&P?

#19     Feb 4, 2006
  10. i think it will close the divergence between itself and the SPX, and NDX.

#20     Feb 4, 2006