Equity Trading, the brokerage

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by o10maximus, Jul 31, 2001.

1. I.m looking for some feedback regarding this broker. Can someone help me out? Good, bad, experiences? Thanks

2. I've been with them for over a month now, and so far I think they are great. They provide equity trader, which is the virtual trader set-up. It is point and click and very fast to use. The only negative that I've had is that I can't get the S&P 500 index up, but I get around that by using SPY instead. The fills are very fast, and the trading fees don't eat up my profits like the last borker I used.

3. stockerup, thanks for the reply. What platforms have you used with them. Do you have any recommendations regarding the commision plans? Thanks

4. bump. Can ya help a brotha?

5. Babak

Babak

more feedback is available on this site

go to 'Brokers' section at the top and see reviews of Equity

6. I did that, thks. Some of the reviews in the broker section are questionable; either real good or real bad.

7. Sorry that I haven't gotten back to you, but I've been out of pocket for a few days. The software I use is the Equity Trader Pro-- which is the vertual trader system-- and I love it, because it is so easy to use. Also, I have chosen plan B for my traing commisions; it works out better if you trade alot. Hope this helps.

8. fogcat

fogcat

I used them for a couple of months. I never received my software rebates or the advertised commissions. I have contacted them repeatedly about this to no avail at the present. Subsequently I no longer have an account there. Hope this dosen't rain on anyones parade.