Equity prop trading and firms that offer training

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by r-in, Jan 8, 2006.

1. r-in

r-in

I have done a search on Elite, but haven't found a whole lot beyond people saying so and so is a rip off...or a sham, etc. I am interested in training on the equity side and I know Bright has training and it looks like HLV also. Are there others with training and traders who are willing to act as mentors as one works through the learning curve? Also for those who have gone through training could you pm me your experiences? Thus avoiding the attacks on here, unless the assualts don't matter to you. So far as I have gathered Bright seems to have been at it and around the longest, but what have others used?
    Thanks

2. esmjb

esmjb

if you in chicago, AJ Capital is legit. they train you and even give a meager salary and dont make you put up any cash of your own, a rarity today.

3. r-in

r-in

Would you have a phone number or address? I googled and didn't come up with anything.
    Thanks

4. r-in

r-in

Bump..try it during a trading day.

5. Hey R, if you get in touch with these guys can you IM me. I'm in Chicago too and am looking for something similar.

Thanks,
    Steve

6. r-in

r-in

Still working on who they are and a contact number. I don't find anything through Google.

7. esmjb

esmjb

their office is in the 175 W. Jackson building. i have no idea if they are hiring or not, fyi.

8. vvtrader

vvtrader

do anyone knows any good firm in NYC? I am looking for a new firm too.