equating fundamentalists? - only dopes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Jul 2, 2007.

1. I have made it perfectly clear that I am like you and you are like me, but our fundamental equality can be demonstrated only through joint decision.

You are free to perceive yourself as persecuted if you choose. When you do choose to react that way, however, you might remember that I was persecuted as the world judges, and did not share this evaluation for myself.

And because I did not share it, I did not strengthen it. I therefore offered a different interpretation of attack, and one which I want to share with you. If you will believe it, you will help me teach it.

As I have said before, "As you teach so shall you learn." If you react as if you are persecuted, you are teaching persecution. This is not a lesson a Son of God should want to teach if he is to realize his own salvation.

Rather, teach your own perfect immunity, which is the truth in you, and realize that it cannot be assailed.

Do not try to protect it yourself, or you are believing that it is assailable. You are not asked to be crucified, which was part of my own teaching contribution. You are merely asked to follow my example in the face of much less extreme temptations to misperceive, and not to accept them as false justifications for anger.

There can be no justification for the unjustifiable. Do not believe that there is, and do not teach that there is.

Remember always that what you believe you will teach. Believe me and we will become equal teachers.

Jesus

#31     Jul 3, 2007
  2. Only the truth is lovable and acceptable.

You are not asked to love and accept "people" because they are not true.

But they are placeholders of what you have not accepted about their reality.

Accept the reality behind the symbols that would deceive you, and you will find it lovable when your "eyes" open.

Jesus

#32     Jul 3, 2007
  3. jem

jem

Your diatribe seems to make no sense. What are you attempting to say that you did no say. Are you saying that it is our foreign policy causes the murders of innocents. The car bombs, the suicide bombs, the mass murders of civilians.

Do you place any blame on the preaching in the mosques, the fatwas from the religions leaders, the radical schools supported by saudi money.

I have not stated our foreign policy is laudable but now you have a former terrorist telling you that they are out to kill the west. Why don't you believe him?

#33     Jul 3, 2007
  4. jem

jem

Look at this brain dead liberal zzz and the venom he spews.

he says this

In the history of mankind, more people have died at the hands of Christians than Muslims, but that killing had nothing to do with Jesus Christ, it had to do with fundamentalist all or nothing right wing regressives who believe in killing in the name of their God, who is not the God of Jesus Christ, as Christ condemned such animalistic behavior.

I asked to to prove that Christians have done more killing in the name of God and he comes back with this.

so the US was killing in the name of god during WWII.

zzzz -- you should be ashamed of the hate you sling.

#34     Jul 3, 2007
  5. Good thing they make Depends for senile folks like you...

The proof is right in front of you, you dope...

#35     Jul 3, 2007
  6. The conceptual problem arises because people view islam as a religion. The civilized western countries are paralyzed by their fear of appearing to engage in religious persecution or discrimination. In reality islam is a political philosophy, basically facism, with religious trappings. It is so transparent, it can only be foisted off on the most ignorant, backward people. Unfortunately, there are vast numbers of them, and their leaders have the ability to incite mass hysteria in them, much as cults do on a smaller scale.

Relatively small numbers of muslims who are not fanatical can more or less assimilate in western countries, but they are a potential fifth column lying in readiness to provide assistance to their fanatical brothers. Not all , for sure, but does it make sense to allow them to continue to immigrate here? Will the potential problem get bigger or smaller if their numbers increase?

Our relations with Saudi Arabia desperately need to be reexamined. We allow them to funnel hundreds of millions of dollars into this country to support the most radical and extreme mosques and schools. An American will be arrested in Saudi Arabia for possession of a Bible or display of any religious symbol. We need to elect some leaders who are not in bed with rich Saudis in business and who are prepared to put our relations on a reciprocal basis.

#36     Jul 3, 2007
  7. Man, a right wing Christian on a crusdae against Islam, saying that it is not a religion...

How Mannish Coulter of you, what a novel approach...

#37     Jul 3, 2007
  8. Man, a right wing Christian on a crusdae against Islam, saying that it is not a religion...

How Mannish Coulter of you, what a novel approach...

Uhhhh, you likely voted in 2 presidents deeply in bed with and making love to the Saudis, one of them you voted for twice.

I swear, you really don't have a conscience, do you?

#38     Jul 3, 2007
  9. Religion is for determining the truth amid illusion.

When you consider that the earth, the sun, time, space, water, money, fear, bodies, sight, taste, gender, sex and most creation myths are illusions...religion can be challenging for some.

So you can cut everyone some slack, and you do. Merely discern the truth and you are almost home.

There was no need for religion until the Son of God considered the idea of separation, and in an instant, made a thought system - a world - built on that foundation.

Nothing built on that foundation will stand. In reality, nothing is built on it.

Religion then, is the undoing of Self deception on a vast scale.

Not all members of the Sonship are undoing at the same pace in time. But all will be undone.

Once undone, there is no religion, there being only truth.

Some religions are founded on the same thought system that resulted in a world of mass deception.

As an example, one "religion" is founded on the idea that I am special. And this is just another theme that builds on the idea of separation. To make me special separates me from my brethren, which is not true, so it's not religion.

As such, they are symbols of the confusion that follows the idea of separation. This type of "religion" does not discern between truth and illusion, but rather, weaves truth into illusion making the truth meaningless.

They only waste time, because the complete undoing of this thought system will be accomplished with the help of each seemingly separate "soul".

And because time is not linear, I can inform you that this is already accomplished.

The contribution of each individual to the salvation of the whole is equal to every other unique contribution. Each has a role to play as valuable as mine.

All those who are teaching guiltlessness and innocence are pointing the way to Heaven.

Those who are yet teaching guilt and punishment are yet maintaining the thought system that builds this world.

This is the difference between religion and non-religion.

Pain and suffering follow on the heels of non-religion.

Only religion brings peace. Peace comes with the teaching of universal innocence...without exception.

So long as there is a segment of world population guilty and therefore worthy of punishment, there will not be peace for the perceiver of such a world.

Both what is called Christianity and Islam assign segments of the Son of God to damnation...damning their brothers to death and despair.

This is the same religion in different forms. This is the religion of the ego, and will never work.

The ego lives on borrowed time. Borrowed from who? From the mind of you and your brother.

Religion is about returning your mind to your Self.

Until then, these "religions" will behave as if they are out of their mind.

Jesus

#39     Jul 3, 2007
  10. Aren't you one of the separation of church and state zealots? You're terrified that a Christian might have a political opinion, but you see nothing threatening about a religion that has repression as its central tenet and justifies violent takeovers of governments.

I've already criticized Bush. What about the Clinton's being supported by the Emirate of Dubai to the tune of millions of dollars a year? Does that bother you at all?

#40     Jul 3, 2007