EqtTrdr is right -No risk!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by duard, Jan 18, 2007.

1. I'm as bullish as can be but there was absolutely nothing that appeared on my scans last night other than drugs and medical as buys.

#21     Jan 18, 2007
  2. Citi is a buy.

Word.

#22     Jan 18, 2007
  3. S2007S

S2007S

After seeing so much strength in these markets you think if this MINOR pullback of less than .5% is a buying opportunity. Is IT???? :D

#23     Jan 18, 2007
  4. S2007S

S2007S

ahead of earnings Bylo

#24     Jan 18, 2007
  5. I love 100% up room to go with ZERO risk $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

#25     Jan 18, 2007
  6. I did.

Financials are on a tear, and C has finally caught some momentum. I hate buying ahead of earnings, but I think expectations from C are so incredibly modest, and the profits from credit card operations have been so large, that it's a very small risk.

If they surprise on the upside, I think their unloved stock will make a relatively outsized move up.

I can't think of a financial that has disappointed lately.

Hopefully C won't break precedent.

I will point out massive insider selling as a potential red flag, however, but then again, massive insider selling is everywhere right now.

#26     Jan 18, 2007
  7. I only trade a basket of 155 stocks. Normally there are at least 5 stocks per day that are strong buys. The last two days there have been none. I don't view that as a good sign.

#27     Jan 18, 2007
  8. noddyboy

noddyboy

The market is just consolating before the next rise...BUY!

#28     Jan 18, 2007
  9. from my point of view seems like stocks being sold heavy while tons of money flows into overal index ETFs and the like

stocks going down hard.... but Indexes manage sideways/up

#29     Jan 18, 2007
  10. ITS THE NEW BULLMARKET!!!!!!!!!! INDICES CAN'T GO DOWN. IN FACT THE CME DOESN'T ALLOW DOWN TICKS ON FUTURE CONTRACTS ANYMORE! MEANS MORE RISK FREE CASH FOR US LONGS!!!

#30     Jan 18, 2007