EqtTrdr is right -No risk!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by duard, Jan 18, 2007.

1. I'm sure you realize the VIX is calculated from the 30 day implied volatility. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at recent historical 30 day volatility and realize the market is pretty dead.

#11     Jan 18, 2007
  2. Tenbaggers, tenbaggers, all around! Buy them up, buy them down! Catch a dip, and ride it high! Buy it high, and take it higher!

Corn and Crude, they both taste sweet! Did you see those revenues from 'Happy Feet?' Whether PC or Apple, you can't go wrong. iPods and iTunes work with either one!

1000% Room To Go Free Zero-Risk Money!
    "

:D

#12     Jan 18, 2007
  3. S2007S

S2007S

:D :D :D :D

only way to do it.....

Going to be green by the time your done watching your movies....free money...

#13     Jan 18, 2007
  4. #14     Jan 18, 2007
  5. duard

duard

Too funny. 9 am was the set-up for the drop. Panic selling at 10 am with the bigger fish gobbling up the liquidity at the bottom.

Until that behavior changes well......

Which hopefully is never. Patterns....

#15     Jan 18, 2007

6. CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN TO ALL THOSE WHO PLAY THE NO RISK BUY THE DIPS FOR FREE MONEY SYSTEM$$$

#16     Jan 18, 2007
  7. Green, green, green.

Goldilocks is putting her mini-skirt on, and she's ready to work that favorite corner.

Buy those dips and let your ROI rip! What's now red will soon be green, so prep that liquidity machine! Leverage is splendid, so don't be timid! There are no losers when margin is present!

#17     Jan 18, 2007
  8. duard

duard

I think Mr. Market is pumping liquidity into Goldilocks as we speak. I hear she likes it from behind. Whisper M3 in my ear Mr. Market it makes me so hot.

#18     Jan 18, 2007
  9. noddyboy

noddyboy

If the SPX down 4 points, it is a gift to be bought...

#19     Jan 18, 2007
  10. S2007S

S2007S

this is a buying oportunity....

IBM earnings after the bell...another big market mover along with C and GE tomorrow.

#20     Jan 18, 2007