EqtTrdr is right -No risk!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by duard, Jan 18, 2007.

1. lol

I posted on Friday to "just buy"

I came back this morning to say "just buy"

I went shopping all day with shorts money

I came back at the end of the day to say "congrats to all the longs"

Now go shine my shoes boy!!

#171     Jul 2, 2007
  2. is there risk yet?

#172     Jul 3, 2007
  3. congrats to all ZERO RISK longs $$

#173     Jul 3, 2007
  4. so how much did you buy friday and monday? Since you manage money (how?) What are you're credentials anyway? Did you work on the floor? upstairs? I guess you've got all your licenses (3,7,24,55) How can I invest with you? Now you can go shopping again w/out answering any of my questions. Just to get it out of the way my answers are: yes,yes and yes all 4 of them, and you can't. You're turn big guy!

#174     Jul 3, 2007

5. lol...

dont be so curious about me..

live and enjoy your own life and stop being jealous over mine..

enjoy the holiday

#175     Jul 3, 2007
  6. game, set, match...I thought as much. I enjoy life immensely...Now I know why my questions go unanswered.

#176     Jul 3, 2007

7. Stop playa' hatin'

I love 100% up room to go with ZERO RISK called right here since 2003!!

#177     Jul 3, 2007
  8. Eqt, you're credibility is shot, just keep on cheerleading and i'll keep trading both long AND short and get even more liquid. Too bad the markets closed on the 4th. You won't be able to post you're childish drivel on 10 threads! Have fun with you're sparklers and snakes at the trailer park!

#178     Jul 3, 2007
  9. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

I said it before ... if you're satisfied with returns that merely mimic the indices then you don't have much going for you.

4 year annualized returns to 7/3/07 are about 10% on the Dow, 11% on S&P and 12% on COMPX.

So you're patting yourself on the back for achieving returns that are in line with the historical returns since stats were available? LOL

Personally, if that's all I had to show for the past 4 years I'd certainly not be broadcasting it day in and day out. Rather, I'd be embarassed and trying to figure out a way to actually achieve superior returns. Trading both sides of the market allows a competent trader to beat the cumulative 4 year numbers of the above indices in any given year.

#179     Jul 3, 2007
  10. eqt has zip. I've asked him point blank questions and he goes away or does the same old bs . he's done....next

#180     Jul 3, 2007