Epiphany

Discussion in 'Forex' started by QuenkishZakos, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Has anyone heard of a company called Epiphany, I think that they are based on the Isle of Man. I am told that they manage forex for very rich individuals & organisations, they also provide a subscription service (subscribers are invited only).

Any help would be appreciated.

2. The only thing I know about the IoM is the tax bennies one can get from investing there. I think Lloyds does FOREX there.

3. Use the 'Search' function for more info. I think this company was discussed on ET many months ago.

4. Also the cats there have no tails. Freaky.

Trader/God

5. same in Japan my man@1!!

also, it was pretty well established over on moneytec that epihany was a rumor concocted by a signal provider who wanted to seperate themselves from the riff raff. in the end, it turned out to be another roswell...

6. roswell?

7. cable

cable

Roswell.

8. 3rdocagt

3rdocagt

Lived in Japan a number of years (my wife is Japanese) and have never seen a "tail-less" cat over there... and neither has my wife (a Vet)... all though they are highly sought after....

9. Seems easy enough to get a normal cat and snip off the tail. Just do it when its getting neutered so you only pay for the anestesia once.

Trader/God