Epic Climate Model Failure

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Jun 13, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Same old story from FC. If you can't attack the message, attack the messenger.

#11     Jun 14, 2013
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Dr. Spencer jointly invented with Dr. John Christy the measurement of temperature by satellite.

That you would impugn the integrity and capability of Dr. Spencer in a public forum is a sign of how completely off-base your perspectives are.

It is time that you actually studied the data which clearly demonstrates considerable doubt exists about man-made global warming... or you can simply continue to attack everyone who casts light on the actual facts.

Your continuous rude attacks are merely a sign of a crazed alarmist activist whose assertions do not stand up to the observed reality. Maybe it is time you re-addressed your perspectives and priorities in life - the global warming alarmist ship is sinking. You don't want to be the one left without a life preserver as the vessel sinks into the next natural cyclical global cooling era.

#12     Jun 14, 2013
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

It appears that FC has nothing further to add when his continuous negative slander is revealed as nonsense in the harsh light of actual facts.

#13     Jun 16, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

Why he even bothers with his posts is a mystery - Unless he is a paid schill.

#14     Jun 16, 2013
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Still **crickets** from FC. I guess his shill contract ran out of funding.... or maybe he is totally unable to logically refute facts.

#15     Jun 17, 2013
  6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

The best FC can do is post on his fake thread with the same name immediately after I post. I guess he can not deal with facts so he spends his endless hours as a paid troll outrageously insulting anyone who presents information demonstrating AGW is nonsense.

FC's butthurt is not caused by fellow family members but by the actual facts about 'climate change' smacking him hard on the ass.

#16     Jun 18, 2013