Epic Climate Model Failure

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Jun 13, 2013.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

2. Good job. Nice example of cherry-picked data sets. You are very easy to fool aren't you? Of course you are, you're a moron. You just suck up whatever disinformation the Koch bros send your way don't you?

Pathetic.

3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

http://www.drroyspencer.com/about/

Dr. Roy Spencer is a highly respected principal research scientist at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. "He was a Senior Scientist for Climate Studies at NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center, where he and Dr. John Christy received NASA’s Exceptional Scientific Achievement Medal for their global temperature monitoring work with satellites. Dr. Spencer’s work with NASA continues as the U.S. Science Team leader for the Advanced Microwave Scanning Radiometer flying on NASA’s Aqua satellite. He has provided congressional testimony several times on the subject of global warming.

Dr. Spencer’s research has been entirely supported by U.S. government agencies: NASA, NOAA, and DOE. He has never been asked by any oil company to perform any kind of service. Not even Exxon-Mobil."

This chart maps 73 leading climate change models against the actual satellite and balloon data sets - which come from NOAA and NASA BTW.

I know you have difficulty when people point out that the facts do not support your climate change assertions, but it is time that you actually started facing the reality that man-made global warming does not exist. Similarly man-made global cooling in the 1970s did not exist and was a total farce.

4. pspr

pspr

LOL futurecunt must have been drunk when he named his thread of misinformation by the same title. :D

5. Eight

Eight

fc is such a piece of work. He has his function keys programmed with insults and just has to hit one at random. Pretty efficient if he is paid by the word.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think he's paid by the heat and air unit he installs.

7. Spencer is a hack and a whore. That chart is just more proof of that.

8. pspr

pspr

The only hack and whore is YOU.

He is about as respected in the field as one gets.

You just have a problem dealing with the facts. That's why you resort to your name calling and ad hominem attacks on honest scientists and us reporting the truthful science.

You are just a junk science junkie.

9. Ricter

Ricter

If any climate scientists are in it merely for the money then Spencer is one of them. His brand is contrarian "Un-Cola". Not to fall prey to a bandwagon argument, (provisions must be given to expert opinion, of course) but for every Spencer there are a hundred climate scientists saying the opposite.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is this supposed to convince me, or anyone else for that matter, to change my opinion on the subject?

#10     Jun 14, 2013