Epic Beard Man aka Old Guy Kicking Crap out of Thug on a Bus

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by brocklanders, Feb 17, 2010.

1. That pissed me off as well. She's back there talking trash as well, thinking that Coolio shouldn't even waste his time picking on the old guy. Then the guy gets the living hell beat out of him in less than 30 seconds and she's talking about a lawsuit.

It's pretty clear why alot of these thugs (especially the smaller ones) are packing heat. They have no chance in "hand to hand" combat against an experienced veteran. The guy was in the fetal position and would have spent some serious time in the hospital had that fight continued another few minutes.

#11     Feb 17, 2010
  2. Did you notice that she grabbed Beard Man's bag of groceries at the end of the video also? She said on a follow up youtube video today that she grabbed the bag for the police as evidence. Umm right... free groceries is my guess...

#12     Feb 17, 2010
  3. buses are shitholes. worse than trains.

white guy did the right thing and moved away.

asshole followed him. got owned.

and we didn't get to see the actual start of the 'conversation' which I admit was pretty bizarre.

more shit for ya

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u5fnjFVPCek&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u5fnjFVPCek&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

man there some serious racist pent up hate on YouTube over this. lol, so much for the hype.

#13     Feb 17, 2010
  4. Im waiting for the old fart to appear on Larry king.

Oprah would be too scared to have him

#14     Feb 17, 2010
  5. A lesson to all little fellas with corn rows (with the little man complex) don't be fucking around with an old man who still talks shit. One may end up with ones nose blood all over the seat of the public transportation.

#15     Feb 17, 2010
  6. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#16     Feb 17, 2010

7. Classic little cornrows Pwned.

#17     Feb 17, 2010
  8. TGregg

TGregg

Yeah evidence. LMAO. Standard stuff for this trash. She doesn't even realize how badly her and her cohorts behaved, that's how messed up she is.

#18     Feb 17, 2010
  9. Illum

Illum

#19     Feb 17, 2010
  10. Yeah, I've landed at that site before, and they are hysterical, as politically incorrect as a fart at a perfume counter.

Amazing the ACLU hasn't demanded they shut down.

I'll tell ya though , while You Tube viewers will never be mistaken for a Mensa Chapter, there's a lot more 'racist' venom there than I'd have expected.

Maybe its the same two or three Klansman using 500 nicks. I thought Obama brought us together. lololololololol

#20     Feb 17, 2010