eoption.com

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by stevenpaul, Nov 5, 2010.

1. So with E-Option has anyone actually experienced not getting good fills that they would've gotten at another brokerage that does not use any "smart" routing, like Zecco or Scottrade or Tradeking or Optionshouse etc.?

Assuming a trader doesn't care about margin rates or the platform or other extras like live streaming quotes or "mobile lite" etc., seems E-Option would be best deal for frequent orders of 100+ options.

#31     Mar 20, 2011
  2. I too would like to hear if anyone has experienced not getting good fills with eOption. I would think with products like SPY that are extremely liquid and trade in penny increments, the fills would be good regardless of order flow differences?

#32     Sep 19, 2011
  3. Have used them since March 2011 now and no problem with fills that I can discern, and have concurrently maintained acct at scottrade and sogotrade after leaving zecco. Still $3 per trade, incl. options contracts +$0.10 per contract, so not leaving till they pull a zecco
    sogo still offers $3 equity trades and has slightly nicer interface, but options are NOT $3 + $0.10 there. Finally Scottrade now offers the free ETF trades with their handful of morningstar ETFs. Those are very low volume traded but there is some allure associated with unlimited free in an out trading at any quantity

#33     Sep 19, 2011
  4. first of all thanks for the reviews. how is the b/a spread on those "free" etf trades? i only ask b/c i know a lot of them have ridic low volumes and you might end up losing more $ getting in and out than you would pay on commission on a similar higher volume traded etf. also the index tracking comes into effect. i'm not telling you or anyone what to do i was just wondering what your experience has been and to caution others not to get hooked into "free" trading.

#34     Sep 20, 2011
  5. Eoption is okay in my opinion. Their service is fine, so are fills for most part. If you trade many options (100-350), you average 14 to 17 cents/contract. Save a lot on options commissions vs. Scottrade, TOS, Trademonster, etc.

#35     Jun 22, 2012