EOD stock data + charting software

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by scexglobal, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Is there a way to feed free EOD stock data streams such as those from finance.yahoo.com/charts into a charting program like MetaStock Pro or Esignal?

Thank you

2. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

3. H2O

H2O

If you only would take this lesson away from here, you will be a few steps ahead of the majority of the people here...

GIGO or Garbage In Garbage Out. I'm not saying all free stuff is garbage,but in general you get what you pay for. And with current prices of data it's worth it to make sure you can trust your data... The best I know about: CSIData, but it's been a while since I used them. (I used them before I started trading professionally and I needed a different package, but now I'm considering subscribing to their futures data again even though I have a bloomberg terminal as well... )

edit: Oh, and I'm sure Ninja will be able to work with CSI data as well as the package allows you to export data in almost any wellknown format

4. RC Jones

RC Jones

Worden end of day is a good solid charting tool. Great for stocks. But it is around $30 a month.

5. mangudai

mangudai

Yahoo get their data from CSI.

6. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

The newly launched eSignal OnDemand brings an exciting new offering to the EOD market.

For as low as $25 / month, you can have access to the eSignal software, historical data and delayed snapshot data. Any or all of our global markets can be viewed as well!

http://www.esignal.com