EOD OHLC Circuit City data

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by kingmordecai, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Hello to all,

I am looking for the EOD OHLC stock prices for just a single symbol: Circuit City {CC} from the time they opened on the NYSE on 6/21/1984 to when they closed their doors in 2009. Does anyone know where I can get just this data set?

Thank you for your Time
    EK

2. ZBZB

ZBZB

3. ZBZB, thank you for taking the time to respond to my query. I went to the site but when I search their database for Circuit City or the symbol CC they do not have any data for this company.

4. ok now that I have checked under the NASDAQ it is showing they do have this data, so thank you

5. ZBZB

ZBZB

You have to contact sales at csidata for the delisted stocks. Interesting that you can get it free at Nasdaq.

6. jharmon

jharmon

None of the above have complete data (and most of the sources mentioned do not have delisted data, so don't even offer it). I use Norgate which shows Circuit City data back to 1968 and finishing in Sep 27 2011.

7. jharmon thank you for taking the time to reply. As it stand now I have the data I was looking for. In the future I will keep Norgate in mind.

Again thank you
    EK

jharmon likes this.