EOD Data Source

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by trading1, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Can anyone suggest a reliable simple source for EOD data? I would prefer a DDE link to Excel, though the platforms I look at seem way too complex and orientated just towards charts & TA. I have an Excel plugin that is perfect, except it just loads Yahoo data which is occasionally full of errors. Any reccomendation would be appreciated.

2. This is helpful, bigcharts appears good because it includes the European stocks. The "QT HTTP SERVER API" is beyond my ability, though I might be able to get a programmer to assist. I would've thought this is a fairly obvious sort of need, to get reliable EODD into Excel. Again, thanks for your help.

3. CSI data is the cleanest EOD available.

4. Thank you, CSI does look good except it doesn't really have the German stocks

5. Bob111

Bob111

http://www.quotes-plus.com/index.htm

list of stocks is always up to date. if you get list of stocks from nasdaq website(where it suppose to be accurate and up to date)you will find out, that couple hundreds of tickers are invalid and not traded. QP remove that crap on same day. that what i personally like in their service.

6. I'm not disagreeing with you, but then why is Yahoo data so wrong so often?

They claim the following "Historical chart data and daily updates provided by Commodity Systems, Inc. (CSI)."

7. nbates

nbates

#10     Apr 16, 2006