Entrance exam discriminates against black and latino students

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hughb, Sep 27, 2012.

1. wildchild

wildchild

The bar ought to be set at the same level for everybody. That way the most difficult schools to get into will have a very diverse student body comprised almost entirely of Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Indian students.

#11     Sep 27, 2012
  2. hughb

hughb

When I posted that 9 hours ago, there were 71 Facebook reccomends. Now there are 102. Not exactly going viral like I thought it would.

This is wrong and downright evil. What the NAACP is saying here is to let in unqualified blacks and latinos and reject qualified students not in either of those groups. I'm not being melodramatic - if they let in one unqualified student, they have to reject a qualified student. As always, I try to see this issue from the other guy's point of view, and if I were black I would be embarrassed, maybe even humiliated, to have this self-proclaimed advocacy group acting on my behalf.

#12     Sep 28, 2012
  3. Of course the test is discriminatory, that's the whole purpose of a test in the first place.

The fact that functional retards can't pass the test is their complaint, boo fvcking hoo.

#13     Sep 28, 2012
  4. As I've pointed out many times before by the graph below , these are the facts and no govt policy has been successful in raising black IQ.

busing (theory that if we send whites to schools in crappy black areas, blacks will do better)- nope all it did was show younger whites how stupid/violent their black cohorts are.

wic- theory that gestational and infant IQ is dependent upon good nutrition= nope they're still stupid

headstart: theory that if you start schollong young retards earlier they can keep up with whites= nope effects are absent by middle school and continually outpaced thereafter.

affirmative action: theory that hell everything else to raise IQ has failed lets just give-em jobs and education without merit anyway and see what happens. obviously bo is the affirmative action president.

#14     Sep 28, 2012
  5. govt has desperately been trying to change the graph below for about 60 yrs.
    [​IMG]

run away rcg run away:D :D

#15     Sep 28, 2012
  6. Any studies which show these groups are inherently more intelligent or is it their culture which influences them to work and try harder?

And how could a school entrance exam discriminate? They're mostly math, English, problem solving, short essay writing. Those aren't cultural issues.

#16     Sep 28, 2012
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Blacks wanting to do less but get more? As stated above, noting new here.

Guess the Latinos are joining that club too.:(

#17     Sep 28, 2012
  8. Once upon a time there was a trick question.

Trick questions are rayshist.

#18     Sep 28, 2012
  9. My high school discriminated against me. When I was a kid I played basketball really well on our homemade court. I was better than all the kids on the block. I was able to make our high scool team, but didn't play much. The black guys on the team could run faster and jump higher. The school should have done something to accommodate for slow white guys. Had they made it easier for me I probably would have received a scholarship. College would have had to make accommodations as well, but I deserved a break cause I'm a really nice guy. Then I could have went on to the NBA, where of course, further accommodations would have been required. Would have changed my whole life. They cost me millions. Who do I sue?

#19     Sep 28, 2012
  10. achilles28

achilles28

What a bunch of pussies.

#20     Sep 28, 2012