Entire Obamacare Bill Dead, Rules Federal Judge

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Hello

Hello

Entire Obamacare Bill Dead, Rules Federal Judge

I think Michelle Obama perfectly summed up how i feel about this ruling at 14 seconds of the video.

:D

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LYY73RO_egw?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LYY73RO_egw?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

For the first time in my adult life time im really proud of my country.

#11     Feb 1, 2011
  2. jem

jem

it did not satisfy this right.
    Many people on the right are afraid of big govt and the protection from big govt.

Until about 30 years ago that was the good thing about the left. The were always there to argue for constitutional freedom.

Now both the right and the left seem to want bigger govt and less freedom.

#12     Feb 1, 2011
  3. jem

jem

I do not know what I meant to type.
    but my point was the left and many on the right used to argue the constitution protected us form big govt and govt intrusions into our liberty.

Sadly, the left and the right seem to favor big govt and more limited constitutional rights.

#13     Feb 1, 2011
  4. rc8222

rc8222

Now both the right and the left seem to want bigger govt and less freedom

Oh, really? Tell me how many Republicans in either the House or Senate voted for Obamacare??? Obamacare creates thousands of new Government bureaucracies, and gives Americans less choices/freedom for making their health care decisions. Under Obamacare, as many as 14000 new IRS agents will be hired to snoop even more into your private life and fine you for not purchasing insurance. When talking about expansion of Gov't., and loss of freedoms, look no further than the absolute shit scum of the earth, which is Obama and the Democrats.

#14     Feb 1, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, rc, you are a fanatic.

#15     Feb 1, 2011
  6. jem

jem

thats the game of the dems and the repubs.

bush gives us billions in perscription drugs and attempts to take away freedoms by pushing the patriot act and presides over massive govt expansion with homeland security yet he wont protect our borders. He even wanted to give away our port security to arabs.

The left gets all upset.

then the left comes in and expands healthcare crates more govt and strips away more freedom.

The left and the right have been screwing us in different ways in pursuit of the goals of their masters. (who are the same people).

#16     Feb 2, 2011
  7. olias

olias

Dude Republicans use bs stats and flat-out lies to attack the the Bill. In this day and age it pays to question the numbers you hear from the right (the left as well, but lately it's the Tea-party types that keep lying and repeating debunked nonsense)

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/48056.html

So be a man; swallow your ego and recognize that you have been duped.
    "But this is not about Obamacare. It’s about honesty. As I say, this particular charge is special. There is no ambiguity here. It’s not like the question of what John Kerry did in Vietnam or how often Bill Clinton raised taxes as governor of Arkansas or even if Barack Obama was really born in Kenya. On issues like these, someone absolutely determined to climb the tree can always find some limb to hang onto. But on the 10-years-in-six business, there are only two possibilities: Either supporters or opponents of Obamacare are attempting a laughably obvious deception."

#17     Feb 2, 2011
  8. olias

olias

more to your point:

""Instead of a leaner, smarter government, we bought a bureaucracy that now tells us which light bulbs to buy, and which may put 16,500 IRS agents in charge of policing President Obama's healthcare bill," she said. The IRS agent claim has been widely debunked, and factcheck.org says it "stems from a partisan analysis based on guesswork and false assumptions, and compounded by outright misrepresentation.""

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/...g-cites-debunked-health-care-myth.php?ref=fpa

#18     Feb 2, 2011
  9. fhl

fhl

The dominoes are falling against Mubarak Obama and he won't bow to history and give up his attempted health care grab.

Don't be surprised if he tells us he wants to keep pushing it until the "next election".

#19     Feb 2, 2011
  10. olias

olias