Entire Obamacare Bill Dead, Rules Federal Judge

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Jan 31, 2011.

1. rc8222

rc8222

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

"Because the individual mandate is unconstitutional and not severable, the entire act must be declared void," he wrote, "This has been a difficult decision to reach and I am aware that it will have indeterminable implications."

Wow.

Judicial Branch smackdown on the Executive Branch and Legislative Branch at its finest.

Could it be that the founders of our country and signers of the constitution were clever?

Its supposed to be a self-regulating system where damaging extremes are damped. As an engineer it appears to me the machine just did something it was designed to do. :D

3. The exchange with Speaker Pelosi on Thursday occurred as follows:

CNSNews.com: “Madam Speaker, where specifically does the Constitution grant Congress the authority to enact an individual health insurance mandate?

Pelosi: “Are you serious? Are you serious?"

CNSNews.com: “Yes, yes I am."

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Now, who has got money to put down on how long it takes for this judge to receive his first death-threat from a libtard fruitcake?

I'll bet it has already occurred.

5. Eight

Eight

It takes balls to do one's duty at times..

6. Ricter

Ricter

Imho, too many past programs have been implemented in the name of "national security". That satisfied the (mostly) right then, so it can satisfy them now.

7. The Left wants the power... the control... over every aspect of Americans' lives and money/assets. If you oppose them, you're at great risk. In their eyes, "the end justifies the means"... no limits!

The Left is a FAR greater risk to America than were the Nazis and Japanese in WW II, the Soviets in the Cold War, or radical Islamists today. And Odumbo leads the Left's parade... just in case somebody hadn't connected the dots.

:mad: :mad:

8. The seniors get medicare, so they are all set.

The brothers in the hood, when they get shot and stabbed, they get medical care. Duminequa has 4 kids, paid for by "ya got me on this one".

The illegal immigrants get medical care.

Inmates get dental and medical.

So who's left?

People & business with something to lose.

Make them pay more.

9. Nonsense, Hillary and co all towed the line on those too.

10. olias

olias

I'll bet it hasn't, and won't happen.

I think those who say it's unconstitutional have a valid case. I think the Supreme Court will uphold the bill though.

#10     Feb 1, 2011