Entire ME imploding

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

In other words, you knew jack shit about the actual law, but your position was based on speculation/partisanship.

Good to know!

#51     Oct 19, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

He thinks he has "skill". :D

#52     Oct 19, 2012
  3. I don't think they upheld it because of the reason given nor did I predict what the reason given would be.There were numerous reasons they could have upheld it or struck it down so that was never an issue with me .They also didnt need to mention "consequences" in their decision but you can bet your ass that that was part of the closed door discussions and part of the decision

The difference between me and you is you thought they would make the judgement purely on constitutional grounds,I knew they weren't

#53     Oct 19, 2012
  4. I do,thats why I was here posting and you were away from ET doing whatever it is you do when not at ET

#54     Oct 19, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

So, are you proud of the fact that they are dismissing the constitutiion?

#55     Oct 19, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh..so the SCOTUS just made up that part about it being a tax? Really?
    My whole point actually, had you really KNOWN in the absolute sense of the word. You would have also KNOWN why.
    You mean you GUESSED they wouldn't. Anyway, they were supposed to make a judgement purely on constitutional grounds. It's their fucking job.

#56     Oct 19, 2012
  7. No,but I accept reality

#57     Oct 19, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Again, lucky not skillful. The result is the same.

#58     Oct 19, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

Geez. It's obvious why IQ doesn't trade. You can't live in a fantasy world and be a successful trader.

#59     Oct 19, 2012

10. 1.They didn't make up the part about being a tax,but they could have used other reasons to uphold it or strike it down

2.I did know why.The reason given why it was upheld is not the real reason it was upheld

3.No ,it wasn't a guess.The SC has been making decisions that are not based on the constitution for a long time

#60     Oct 19, 2012