Entire ME imploding

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Oct 19, 2012.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

I feel sorry for the dog. Bet you guys a month's pay the Dog's 100:1 smarter than his owners...

And didn't obummer fire the kitchen staff, and put in a KFC?:D

Wasn't there a call girl suing obummer for falling down on one of his empty chicken buckets after leaving one of the secret service agent's rooms?:D

#41     Oct 19, 2012

2. If you are doubting my skills Luke you can have another shot at it.Obama wins you dont post for 30 days.Romney wins I don't post for 30 days(I have 2 other bets that I will serve separately from yours should Romney win)

#42     Oct 19, 2012
  3. And I treat you with a certain level of respect (even when you are throwing jabs at me)that I dont give to others because of it

#43     Oct 19, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Luck and skill are two different things. What part of that don't you understand?
    IF I was confident of a Romney win or you were giving odds I probably would. But while I certainly hope, wish and would like to think Romney wins. I don't KNOW that he will. Haven't we been over this before?

#44     Oct 19, 2012

5. Luck and skill are two different things,I have skills.You know it which is why you wont take another bet

#45     Oct 19, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ah common ground
    Oops I spoke too soon
    No genius, read my post again...very...slowly. I won't take the bet because it's too close to call from where I sit. You make enough guesses and you're bound to get some right. I deal more with reality and probability. But you keep on guessing though.

#46     Oct 19, 2012

7. I deal with reality and probability Luke,not guessing.

#47     Oct 19, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Then maybe you'd care to explain how you claimed Obamacare is NOT a tax but supposedly KNEW the SC would uphold it, because they consider it - a tax.

#48     Oct 19, 2012
  9. I knew they would uphold it because of the consequences if they didn't

#49     Oct 19, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't see how that answers the question.

Let's try again.

Explain how you claimed Obamacare is NOT a tax but supposedly KNEW the SC would uphold it, because they consider it - a tax.

Did the SC mention anything about "consequences" in their decision, had they not upheld?

#50     Oct 19, 2012