Entire ME imploding

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Unlike your dumbass I knew The birther shit wasn't getting Obama out of office,that Obama would be on every state ballot,that fast and furious would amount to nothing and that The SC would uphold Obamacare

#31     Oct 19, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, he's had a couple of dozen "gotchas" that didn't get a thing.

#32     Oct 19, 2012

3. LOL !!!!

#33     Oct 19, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

\What exactly has Obama done to stop wallstreet?

Obama is more guilty than Bush, or Romney in this regard, all the fraud came to the forefront at the tail end of Bush's presidency. Obama had 4 years, on top of cases which had already been proven for him via Financial new networks.

Why didnt Obama prosecute a single person?

It is completely disingenous to attack Romney on wallstreet when Obama didnt do a fucking thing. Fact of the matter is THEY ARE ALL OWNED BY WALLSTREET. Political party doesnt matter.

#34     Oct 19, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

No you didn't. You GUESSED they would uphold, and just happened to get it right.

Had you truly KNOWN you would have also known the SC would uphold based on Obamacare being a tax. But you repeatedly before and even since have declared Obamacare is not a tax. You can't have it both ways.

#35     Oct 19, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Judging by our resident Obama cheerleader's response to that question. I'd say pretty much nothing.

#36     Oct 19, 2012
  7. Spin it however it makes you feel better,I knew it would be upheld.Thats why you went on a 30 ET suspension

#37     Oct 19, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Since you have your finger on the pulse, could you please explain to us why Obama has yet to prosecute a single person from wall street? Also please explain how Corzine never even faced a charge.

#38     Oct 19, 2012
  9. As has already been stated, Obama has done nothing, absolutley nothing to to bring any meaningful reform to Wall Street, let alone prosecute those responsible for the crash. It is my position that what we already know about Obama, judging from his four years in office, is much worse than what we think Romney may or may not do. It's a gamble. I can continue to employ the guy who I already know isn't getting it done, and I have no reason to believe he'll do any better, or I can go with the new hire that the HR Dept. has presented me with. I'd prefer a different selection, but that's not how the game is played. This election is too important to throw away a vote in protest. We must pick a side and go with it. I choose Romney. Obama had his chance and has failed.

#39     Oct 19, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You may have believed, hoped, wanted or wished they would. But you did not KNOW. There's a difference.
    I took 30 days off because you guessed correctly, well that and my integrity of keeping with my end of the bet.

#40     Oct 19, 2012