Entire ME imploding

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

You bought it? If you did, shame on you. If you didn't, quit your bitching.

Obama is president during an emerging global food crisis.

#11     Oct 19, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

AAA, I think Romney is going to pursue Ronald Reagan's philosophy of peace through strength. But, for that to work you have to make everyone believe, even Americans, that you are prepared to use that strength. The only way to stop Iran from developing nukes peacefully is to be at their door step ready to do it militarily.

#12     Oct 19, 2012
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Mind boggling isn't it? I'm wondering just who in the hell would vote for a president who is not only the worst we've ever had, but a closet Muslim who hates America??!?!? He wants to change America. His way of changing America is tearing it down, then rebuilding it his way. The way his Father and Friends would do it. Communistic... So sick!:mad:

And yes, the Middle East is coming apart. What is this sicko doing about it? Absolutely nothing! Oh wait, he was on the John Stewart show this week. Guess that counts for something?:confused: :mad:

#13     Oct 19, 2012
  4. TGregg

TGregg

Even if captured, most of them would probably be better off in a US prison than they are now. Three squares a day? Free cable TV? Gym membership? It's not like The One is going to seek the death penalty. . .

#14     Oct 19, 2012
  5. I think Obama is going to win. What to do? We have to accept it.

#15     Oct 19, 2012
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Good post. And yes, Clinton was a scumbag, and always will be. I think Romney will be more like Reagan. I hope he at least try's to be like Reagan....

#16     Oct 19, 2012
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

I think ocommunist's gonna lose by a larger margin than the msm wants to point out.

#17     Oct 19, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh yeah? Then why is his wife so fucking fat?

[​IMG]

Or maybe her overindulgence IS the reason for the crisis.

#18     Oct 19, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

And he will if good people like you keep saying it. You don't know. Change your tune, buddy.

#19     Oct 19, 2012
  10. #20     Oct 19, 2012