Entering trades at wrong place, what do you do?

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by philipjb, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Every timeframe shows three fractals. Let me say this in another way. Anyperson can observe (meaning look at) and see three different interlocking patterns in a ratio of 3 to 1.

To state this in another way, think of a fern leaf or a snow flake, both common fractal examples used by people who use fractal mathematics in their work. When you do this thinking you see interlocking identical patterns in a given ratio. the ratio may not be apparent since your mind does not have the instrumentation to make measures. Therefore, ordinarily you use tools to aid in measurement. Using the wrong tools is garbage in garbage out. Nothing is observable or measurable.

So in these cases you can use the mind's resources for what you are able to do. In the above, the person is suggesting laughter and he, himself provides a level of measurement of his emotions as his mind process what he is getting.

He is making a mistake, as well. He is actually doing two things at once by using the wrong measuring tools.

A lot of people, know him as a person they trade against for their gain and they want to keep it that way. I agree. He will not understand my comments BUT others will. Everyone gets the consequences they deserve.

In terms of the OODA of the CW, I speak a foreign language.

It cannot be any other way. You guys bet and hope; I do not.

Instead I take the full offer of the market; you do not.

Happy new year. 2013 is going to be something else.

#21     Jan 2, 2013
  2. =============
    Great Post.
    Phillip B, but he is doing a lot more than 1 thing different than you;
    you may want to study this,, and 3/+ year weekly charts also, but only if you are interested in trends????????????????????????????????????????????

Wisdom is profitable to direct.Non of this is a prediction.:cool:

#22     Jan 14, 2013
  3. My ideal of entry is to do so under conditions when the odds most strongly favour profitable subsequent price movement. Probably what you are doing is entering when there are not strong odds in your favour. I would suggest studying your trading and market history, and look for the situations and trade setups in the top 5% of profitability relative to risk. Then, only take those setups in future. At the very least, your losses should diminish, and over time you should learn to make some profits too. Perhaps you can then increase your selectivity to the top 2% or even 1% of trades.

#23     Jan 14, 2013