Enslavery was actually abolished because blacks are lazy?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by crgarcia, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Funny, I've found it to be the complete opposite.

I'm a construction PM for a GC. Over the last five years or so, I've probably worked with at least two dozen black guys in the construction field. I've yet to find one who actually moves quick. They seem to have the highest turnover rates, smoke dope on their breaks, and they struggle with mental math while doing measurements. Of course, there are dumbass white construction workers as well, but a greater percentage of blacks simply don't have the same work ethic as their white counterparts.

Just calling it as I see it.

#21     Sep 12, 2009
  2. The best workers are Indians and Chinese workers. They are cheaper, better educated and ever harder workers than the hispanics. This is why we are shipping all the jobs there: to reduce costs.

Can someone answer my question :
    how the hell did they manage to get slaves to accept to work for so little pay?
    Surely we can learn how to make people accept little again as labor cost still need to be reduced.

An advice : don't hire drug addicts - except if you are looking for drug dealers.

#22     Sep 12, 2009
  3. Wow, you must not get out often.

#23     Sep 12, 2009
  4. This person only knows about AmeriCa and not Amerikkka - those know the secrets on how to get people to work for little pay. Surely with their methods we could get american workers at 3cents/hr ( may be even less) if food and lodging are provided. Please educate us on how to do it, and we'll send the jobs back. At 3cents/hr we'll ship back tons and tons of jobs and hire every Americans. We won't discriminate : every color, gender, sex, disabilities will be welcomed to work for less than 3cents/hr. :D Please give us the secrets.

#24     Sep 12, 2009
  5. This was back in the mid 1970's before they got ruined. Back then houses were built by white trash and blacks. Hispanics ran them both off.

John

#25     Sep 12, 2009
  6. could we make Hispanics work for less than 3cents/hr food and lodging included? Their pay seem a bit high. :mad:

#26     Sep 12, 2009
  7. Ricter

Ricter

You mean they weren't ruined from Emancipation onward?

#27     Sep 12, 2009
  8. Please teach us how to decrease labor costs to ~ 3cents/hour - food and lodging included. :)

#28     Sep 12, 2009
  9. Buy from Southeast Asia, China.

#29     Sep 12, 2009
  10. I didn't know ET had a racism forum.

#30     Sep 12, 2009