Ensign why do some pro's like it?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Samson77, Feb 5, 2005.

1. The first time I saw one of her charts I was on acid. Imagine experiencing that one... :p

#91     Jul 30, 2005
  2. I hope these hedge fund are not trading on the street.
    (I don't mean Wall.st)

#92     Jul 30, 2005
  3. Trent

Trent

I do not want to get into the sematics of the english language.

Lets put it in another way: Based on my observations of various chat room / forum gurus I estimate that something like 90% of them can not walk the walk so to speak. As I have seen nothing to the contrary regarding Buffy the ods are pretty clear and I go with the ods. Actually my point here is that people assume too easily that someone is a profitable trader just because he/she seems to know about the subject / is well known in certain circles / has neat charts / whatever.

Anyway I do not have any interest in Buffy or whether she can do it or not and perhaps should not have posted in the first place. I guess I have just become oversensitive about these gurus after seeing newbie after newbie falling for them and spending countless of hours/ lots of money / whatever under the totally wrong assumption about the gurus actual ability to trade profitably. Better yet, when anyone questions the guru the same newbies flock to defence and any doubter is a trading failure / negative person / idiot / what ever. After six months or so the newbies give up on the specific guru and go for the next one. This repeats time after time again with the same pattern.

Well this is "slightly" of topic here so enough.

Trent

#93     Jul 30, 2005
  4. Hello,
    I think most of the charts and the systems for that is taken by the NQoos group in yahoogroups.

-- N !!

#94     Jul 31, 2005