Ensign Software?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by dandxg, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Thanks for the feedback. I use cable 8 down 1.5 up with a wired connection.

#11     Nov 29, 2007
  2. Does anyone know if Ensign has a chandelier stop? Or is there an Ensign code floating around for that function. I don't know how to write code, yet, and Sierra doesn't have that built in. It would be nice for sure.

#12     Nov 29, 2007
  3. They have a voliaility stop, I know that much.....

#13     Nov 29, 2007
  4. all in all a great great value w many features .btw if you are a daytrader and you need this much feedback on a 40 dollar a month charting platform.... trading baseball cards might be better suited for you :eek:

#14     Nov 29, 2007
  5. Thanks funny guy. :D If you re-read my post it's not the money it's my time ( the most valuable asset we all have ) that I don't want to waste. I pay the same now for Sierra, but it took me a good 3-4 weeks to get comfortable with Sierra. I'd rather ask questions and get feedback before spending a month and realize it's inadequate.

#15     Nov 29, 2007
  6. Hmmm?

I've been using Ensign for several years now, and have no probs with the refresh whatsoever. I do use the DTN refresh as opposed to the IB refresh.

I'm a day trader, but not a scalper (I don't use tic charts).

Jay

#16     Nov 29, 2007