Ensign Question

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by easyrider, Feb 22, 2004.

1. EliteEd

EliteEd

I had similar problem to easyrider. Quotes, weekly and daily charts were all frozen. However, intra-day charts were working normally!. Shutting down program with restart fixed problem. Ensign support had no explanation.

#21     Feb 28, 2004
  2. I am back to Sierra for backup. They dont have everything I want but they are hassle free. Three things I want in a charting package: idividually colored charts, alerts on studies, and the ability to scale your charts as you wish. Esignal comes close with the efs addons but none of the secondary packages have all of these. Its not a question of money. I would gladly pay up for these features. Maybe some day......

#22     Feb 28, 2004
  3. doug456

doug456

Does Esign have backfill and historical data? If so how far back can you go?

#23     Feb 28, 2004
  4. I went ahead and signed up for a month even with the problems I was having because Ive heard so many good things about this program and I was sure it was my own ignorance that was at fault. One week was not enough for my thick head to get the basics. Now that Ive had time to work things out in conjuntion with their great support I find that it has everything I wanted and more.

#24     Mar 4, 2004